Saturday, August 18, 2012

Snappy Scraps Trial One!

Alright--I was finally able to get my Snappy Scraps Templates Pack 3 all figured out.  As I mentioned before, I am actually kind of "new" to all this scrapbooking business.  I thought that I knew how to scrapbook digitally--but I am finding out that I am quite the amateur!  haha  I use StoryBook Creator by Creative Memories for my scrapbook pages, and Brooke was able to get the right format to me so that I could use these templates in that program.  (Oh, and btw, the template pack is currently on sale!)

These were originally 12 x 12 pages, but since I am an 8 1/2 x 11 scrapper, I formatted them to fit my needs for this.  I think that they turned out pretty well for trying it out for the first time.  What do you think?  Oh, and I also used Fit 2 Be Scrapped's Summertime Kit for these layouts.



No comments:

Post a Comment