Friday, September 28, 2012

It's a Dogs Life by Fit 2 Be Scrapped

Well...this was a "new" one for me...trying to scrap with a kit that I didn't know if I could do or not, because I don't have a dog!  lol  It actually worked out great!  I love the colors and designs of the papers in this kit!  One page in particular that I loved, because it was PERFECT for to use for our family pictures that we just got a few weeks ago.  (Now, don't think any less of me, because I used my *family pictures* using a *dog* scrap kit!  haha)  I also did a menagerie of pictures when we were at the Zoo...because the animals theme fit in well (and I didn't want to do several pages of *just* the Zoo)...but plainly, that page is just a "slap the pictures on a page" type of page...so it's not great, but it still turned out cute with what is offered in the kit.  (There are LOTS more "dog" type embellishments and paper, but I didn't use them because I don't have a dog--so, even for those "non-dog" people out there...this is still a very versatile kit!!)  :)

Layout's using It's a Dogs Life by Fit 2 Be Scrapped




Here is a "freebie" that I did with the kit as well...(preview is linked)




No comments:

Post a Comment